q4 gaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quality4

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

almighty [REJECTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
almighty

almighty

almighty [REJECTED] Empty
PostSubject: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:17 pm

aloha.

In game name: almighty
Full name: Damian W.
Xfire: damaingod
Previous clans and why you left them: some old sql 1.4 clans which u prob dont know like LOST or sh and some the1&splint clans :]
Do you speak good english: ye
Do you have TS/mic: ye
/pb_myguid: 213a4514
Why do you want to join: well, cless, m8s here and just dont want to be cless Smile
Extra information (tell us some information about yourself): im so handsome :* im loyal and ofc active..ask Fear or XY bout skill Smile

al.
Back to top Go down
Fear

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 pm

almighty wrote:
aloha.

In game name: almighty
Full name: Damian W.
Xfire: damaingod
Previous clans and why you left them: some old sql 1.4 clans which u prob dont know like LOST or sh and some the1&splint clans :]
Do you speak good english: ye
Do you have TS/mic: ye
/pb_myguid: 213a4514
Why do you want to join: well, cless, m8s here and just dont want to be cless Smile
Extra information (tell us some information about yourself): im so handsome :* im loyal and ofc active..ask Fear or XY bout skill Smile

al.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ey almi:D

know u from o2, good player, friendly player, always funny to play a war with him.

but what are the1&splint clans?? are they bad becoz splint is from the ghetto

GL ALMI!!!

Last edited by Fear on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almighty

almighty

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:10 am

well..split and the1 are good players..thats my oppinion..ask other if u dun belive me Wink i know them for long especially the1 and i like them Wink clans like z0r, fg etc..

al.
Back to top Go down
xylon

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:21 am

Last edited by xylon on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almighty

almighty

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:02 am

lmao..XY that make me laugh..ur words are just comic..tub was with the1 and splint in same clans..and both were good m8s of tub..the1 is/was better than u and ur jalous ? i beaten u on wawa and now u take avenge ?.

al.
Back to top Go down
xylon

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
xylon

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
almighty

almighty

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 pm

u wrote

Quote :
you make me laugh pathic cunt. ye you won w/e 3/4 of cod sucks at wawa. theone wasn't better then me we were about same back in the time. Know him aleady 4.( y he's rlly a pathic cunt but yer worse. tub and splint were/are ye but they are kewl. know splint also for bout 4y. you talk shit like a 10y old not even that you dun even have some testicles yet. you get declined in 9/10clans so plz get a life and do /uninstall. Just fxcking leave this forum ty... yer so lame. i dun flame much at people but you deserve one ye yer special... a special nub. i know you'll laugh with this but dun ever think to join a clan where i'm in.

and i am talkin like
Quote :
a 10y old not even that you dun even have some testicles yet
haha u do that lmao

al.
PS. if im bad then ur piece of shit man..i beated u ? did u forgot ? and u talk bout shit skill to guy who beaten u..lmao. and sec homo..
funniest is that u call some1 nub..but wait that guy play this fuckin game longer than u pussy just stop talk bull shit
Back to top Go down
xylon

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 am

Back to top Go down
almighty

almighty

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:54 am

ok ill get a life and then meby u would add me again to ur xfire friends haha

al.
Back to top Go down
xylon

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
crazeeh
crazeeh

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 am

gl. Razz lol! afro
Back to top Go down
qrawl
Leader
Leader
qrawl

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 am

dontknowya

but gl.
Back to top Go down
https://quality4.actieforum.com
qrawl
Leader
Leader
qrawl

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:39 am

left app.
Back to top Go down
https://quality4.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: almighty [REJECTED]   almighty [REJECTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

almighty [REJECTED]
Page 1 of 1